I can't believe its Sunday already.....the week has come and went. Addison was sick the first few days of this week with some sort of bug. We aren't sure what she had, other than a fever. Chris and I took turns staying home with her because we both had hectic schedules this week.
We've also had some serious issues with Addison's sleep schedule. We think she is afraid of the dark now. For some reason, she just SCREAMS if we put her in her own room. We've tried everything-crying it out (which we really couldn't handle), stickers as a reward, a new princess alarm clock, ALL the lights on (she insisted), sleeping in there with her until she falls asleep, etc. It's just been really hard this week.
Friday night she was doing pretty well in her own bed. We thought she was gonna do it. I had went to bed and Chris was up watching a movie. He finished the movie and decided that he would go to bed. When he gets to the bedroom door, Addison is leaning up against it, sleeping! She evidently could not get our door open. It was so precious. Last night we had a similar occurence. Addison snuck into our room while we were watching a movie and was sleeping in there on her fold-out Dora couch. It was pretty funny that neither of us heard her!
This weekend the weather was really nice, and we took every opportunity to run around town (shopping, ha ha) in the warm weather. Friday night we had pizza with Missy and Justin, and then we went to their house to play games. Joie and Addison had a great time playing! Saturday I had to run an errand for work, then we did some shopping because both Addison and Chris needed shoes. Today we did the same thing, imagine that. We were not very successful in finding Addison shoes that were worth spending the $ on. We will keep looking!
Well I will leave you with some funny phrases from Addison this week:
Addison: Mommy, my butt hurts!
Megan: It does? Where?
Addison: Right there. Kiss it!
--------------------------------------------------------
Megan: Addison, do you want a bite of Mommy's tamale?
Addison: I wanna see Aunt MOLLY. Where's Molly?
Megan: (Laughing) No Mommy said tamale, not Molly.
Addison: I wanna see Molly! Where's Uncle Ike? (Uncle Mike).
Megan: They're not home.
Addison: Tucker is sick (their dog).
Aren't kids random?
--------------------------------------------------------
One more cute story (well at least we thought so): Addison is just so proud of going potty like a big girl. She LOVES to announce to everyone that she's went. We don't worry too much about it, except this weekend we were out to dinner and Chris had taken her to the bathroom. She yells afterwards, "Mommy, I pooped!! I pooped". I am sure the people eating their Mexican food weren't to thrilled to hear that!
Happy Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
haha!! don't you just love the proud potty talk in public. Alex still does it.
Post a Comment