February 17, 2008

The Human Head Weighs Eight Pounds!

I bet you're wondering why the title of our blog says, "The human head weighs eight pounds". Addison decided that she wants to wear glasses, specifically Chris's glasses. As we were helping her put them on, Chris noticed that she looked a lot like the kid from Jerry McGuire. You know, the cute but annoying one that says repeatedly, "The human head weighs eight pounds". Below is a picture. You be the judge!

Photobucket

This weekend, Molly (my sister) and her fiance, Mike, came to visit. Mike had State Wresting this weekend. Go Ottumwa! Molly brought her adorable puppy, Tucker. Tucker has a mind of his own, like our dogs! He is also a hound in every sense of the word. He did some pretty crazy things to get people food!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yep, that's our kitchen table! Don't be alarmed, our dogs would have done it, too, but they're too short to get up there.

Sunday came, and brought with it yet another snow storm. I told Chris that I wanted to blow-out the drive for exercise. Boy, did I regret that decision! The snow was super wet and heavy, and I was unable to use the snow blower. I had to do it by hand. It was tedious! NO MORE SNOW (Kristin, I will send it your way!). That is, unless I get a snow day.......

No comments: