Well, I guess its time to jump on the bandwagon and start a blog for our family. Yesterday, my mom was reading me stories from a diary that she had written when my sister and I were little. She suggested that I write a diary, too. So then I thought, what better way to keep up with the times than to write a blog? Hopefully, I will have time to keep this going!
Well, this weekend has been pretty non-eventful. Addison ended up getting sick on Friday, so we've been laying low. She has a fever of about 101 degrees and some NASTY diapers! We'll let Chris take care of those!! (just kidding).
Tonight is the superbowl, and we were planning on going to my sister-in-law's for a little family party. It looks like we will be staying home. We don't have anything big planned for tonight, but I think we will just watch the commercials and hang out.
Oh, and it's snowing!!! Supposedly we are getting freezing rain tomorrow morning, which could mean no work for me!! (One can only hope).
Well, that's all for now! Check back with us for more Lantz family stories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay Megan has a blog!!! And I'm so jealous of the snow. One day, ONE day I'm gonna come and enjoy all your snow!!!
Post a Comment