I have been terrible about keeping up with this lately! Things have been very hectic, to say the least. Last week I was busy working on invitations for my sister's bridal shower, which is scheduled for April 19th. The wedding is fast approaching! I hope the shower is everything and more than my sister imagined it would be.
On Tuesday, March 25th we received terrible news that my Grandpa Fuller had suffered a heart attack and died. We were devastated, as was the rest of the family. The only positive things that we could think of are: 1) Grandpa didn't suffer; and 2) He is in heaven. My Grandpa had an amazing faith, so I am confident he is in a much better place.
The Wake was Sunday and the Funeral was Monday. We were in Marion visiting my parents until Tuesday. It was nice to see family and friends that I had not seen in a while, but I wish it had been under better circumstances.
On a positive note, Addison was very good last weekend. She also started really walking like crazy. She walked all over. She also blew kisses to Grandma and Grandpa Odell and said "Love you". It was precious.
Yesterday we bought a new 2008 Ford Escape. We really needed a new vehicle because the Saturn was just too small. We are excited about the amentities-including Sirius Satellite Radio and a sunroof (Both of which I always wanted).
Sorry that we do not have pictures to post this week. I just want to close by saying that life is short....don't take those you love for granted and enjoy life while you can. And I want to say, "We love you, Grandpa".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment