
Okay, okay, that's not true either, but I did fall off a curb on Tuesday! Yep, I tripped and fell, crashing to the ground on my foot. I instantly felt agonizing pain in my foot, and I thought, shit, it's broken. I then convinced myself that I could not have broken my foot by falling off a curb and proceeded to put my shoe back on and work the rest of the day. Little did I know....
I went to the doctor Tuesday evening and he informed me that I broke my foot in not one, not two, but likely three places. The radiologist is still determining whether I broke my foot in the third spot. Needless to say, it hurts like hell.
I have a walking shoe and I'm supposed to basically stay off of it for a week and ice it. I have crutches that I borrowed but I'm really clumsy and unable to use them very well. I've already fallen a few more times trying to get around by hopping on one foot. Oh boy.
By hopping around and using the crutches, I'm discovering muscles I never knew I had. I guess that's a good thing. Let's hope this foot heals fast-and that I avoid any future issues with "the curb".

1 comment:
Stinking curbs! They just act like they are holding the grass in, and really they are out to get us, one broken foot at a time. ;) LOL Hope you heal quickly.
Post a Comment