February 18, 2009

Long Time, No See........

We've been MIA lately. It has been so busy around our household that I just haven't updated our blog like I should be doing. One of my resolutions for the New Year was to update this weekly, but you can see I have already broken that resolution. I will give you a few updates on us.....

Chris is anxiously waiting to find out whether he will be getting a new position at his job, so keep your fingers crossed. If you pray, we accept those, too! Addison is doing well. She's had a cold but it hasn't been too bad. She is talking so much now, its just amazing.

I have been very busy with work and I'm trying to get more contacts for my candle business. It has turned out to be a fun way for me to get free candles, which I love!

We bought a new digital camera last weekend, so expect some great pictures in the weeks to come!

Addison is doing very well with potty training. She went #2 on the potty three times now. Grandma and Grandpa Odell (or Mema and Bepa Ho Ho, as she calls them) got her some big girl undies! She prefers her privacy when she goes to the bathroom, and says "Mama go!" or "Mama leave!". Then seconds later she yells, "I did it!, Mama, Mama I did it!". She is then rewarded with a "ticker" or sticker, as most people call it. She will do ANYTHING for a sticker! LOL. The last time she went #2 I checked on her, and she was siting on the potty with her legs crossed! It was hilarious.

I hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG, with her legs crossed?! That's too cute!

Unknown said...

Totally cute blog layout!!!
And Love the new title!