January 18, 2009

Kiss and Tell!

This week has been busy at the Lantz Household, but then again, what else is new? If you recall, last week I shared that Addison had bitten another child at daycare and was doing some hitting, too. Well, this week was just the opposite. The same little boy (Gavin) approached Addison and said "I kiss you on the lips". Keep in mind, this kid is 2 1/2! According to the sitter, he then ever-so-gently kissed Addison on the lips. Addison must have thought this was pretty special, because the rest of the day she chased him around and tried to kiss him! Of course, the sitter tried to discourage them from doing this because of the whole germ-factor. Last week she was biting him, and this week it's true love!

In other news, I decided to start selling Gold Canyon Candles this week. I have a passion for candles and Chris and I thought it would be something fun to do while earning a little extra income.

This weekend my sister Molly and my parents came to visit. Unfortunately my broter-in-law Mike had wrestling and could not make it. We missed him! We had a great weekend of relaxing and cooking good food. Today my mom maid a Tiramasu (light) and then we had a baked ham. Little Addison was a BIG helper! Check out the picture below:
Photobucket

She loves getting into the fridge and getting stuff in and out.

Overall, we had a busy but fun week. This next week also promises to be busy, as I have to travel to Iowa City for work. Tomorrow is a holiday (Martin Luther King Jr. Day), and I wouldn't be me if I didn't remind everyone to remember what he stood for and the liberties we enjoy today because of Martin Luther King, Jr. We have a long way to go, but I pray we will get there!

Have a great week!

No comments: