August 18, 2009

Sick!

Well, we don't have any wonderful pictures to post this week. Unfortunately, Addison was sick most of the week. We aren't sure what she had, other than just a virus. At least that's what the doctor told us! She came down with a fever on Wednesday night....which continued up until about yesterday. We were set to go to a family wedding this weekend, but we didn't make it. Everyone was disappointed, but we had to take care of Addison and get her feeling better! The highest her fever rose was 103.5-which got us a little scared. Tylenol and Motrin are godsends!

When Addison wasn't sick, she was riding her big wheel or asking me to play "stickers". This is a code-word for scrapbooking. She's my little helper and she loves it! Its something we both can enjoy together. I pick out the embellishments and put them on the spot on the page, and she presses down. What a helper! She also has enjoyed playing with her kitchen this week. She serves us up some awesome meals-such as spaghetti, ice cream, a hot dog, and a waffle, all in one sitting! Ha ha.

Last weekend, admist our boredom, Chris decided to clean the garage. Wow, its beautiful! I have never seen our garage this clean. I should have taken a picture of THAT! I conquered the laundry and also made pot roast with mushrooms, carrots, mashed potatoes and gravy on Saturday, and pulled pork sandwiches on Sunday, thanks to my mom and dad's guidance! You know I am bored when I resort to cooking! HA HA

It's been a pretty uneventful week, but I hope to post some cute pictures in the next few days, since we are going to the Iowa State Fair tomorrow! Woo hoo!

No comments: