August 04, 2009

This week, we decided to do some redecorating. Let me rephase that. Addison decided to redecorate. The sofa. The fireplace. The endtable. The leather chair. It was shocking to say the least. I was in the bedroom making the bed and I came out to find that Addison had used dry erase markers to color all over. We had a long talk and she cried and told me how sorry she was...and all was forgiven. Lucky for us, it came out! Look closely at one of the pictures. What does it look like? HA HA

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

In other news, Chris had to bleach his hair because of a bet at work. I am thinking there should be only ONE BLONDE in this relationship! Addison told Chris, "Daddy, I don't like it, I don't like it". HA HA. Kids are brutally honest. Luckily, Chris only has to keep it like that for 3 days, then he can shave it off again.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nothing else has been too eventful this week. We celebrated two birthdays (Chris' parents) and now Addison thinks its a birthday EVERY day. We ordered Chinese for dinner and Addison said we were having a birthday party! Everything is a birthday party these days.

Yesterday we were blessed to have my sister, brother-in-law and baby nephew visit. He has really grown! Addison and Baby Gabe enjoyed playing in the kiddie pool out back, and Addison "helped" Aunt Mo with a diaper.

I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: