December 12, 2008

Keeping it Positive!

Okay, so I realize that lately many of my posts have been kind of depressing. What can I say, there are depressing times! In light of this fact, I am going to blog about some "positive" things!

1. When I arrived home from work tonight, Chris told me to lay on the bed. (I promise this is PG!). My pillow was hard. I thought to myself, "did he buy me a new pillow?". So I asked whether it was a new one, secretly hoping that it wasn't because it was VERY hard. Turns out he had gotten me an Ed Hardy perfume gift set and a matching bag! I am spoiled!

2. Addison is sleeping in a big girl bed now. We converted her crib into a daybed. It's basically her crib without the front rail. She's doing very well in it, too. What a big girl!

3. It's almost Christmas, and I got my Christmas bonus! We were able to get some extra nice stuff for Addie this year.

4. Roxie is doing very well-it has now been a few months since her back surgery. She is doing great! You would never know she had surgery.

5. Today is Friday, which means two days without having to work!

6. I'm cooking and inventing new recipes! Tomorrow its chicken soup. Oh, and I found a great copycat recipe for Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls. Email me and I will send you the recipe!

7. I am now reading my fourth Twilight book-and I LOVE it. Maybe when I post about my gripes, it will be about how there is NOT another one!

8. Kristin, my cyber friend (ha ha that sounds terrible) is coming to visit in a few weeks, along with her kids, Abby and Alex. I am so excited to see them again! Who would have thought that complaining about our pregnancies on Webmd would have lead to such a beautiful friendship.

9. Three cheers for warmer weather! It's 34 today, which is a much-needed improvement!

10. Finally, did I mention that Christmas is two weeks away? I love the Holidays!

No comments: