December 28, 2008

Technologically Challenged......

Well, I've done it again. I decided that I would spend part of my vacation printing pictures and getting rid of extra pictures on my computer. During this process, I also decided to delete all my old pictures from photobucket. Stupid me, because this is the hosting site that I use for my blog! So now all of our pictures have been deleted from our blog. Great. I am debating whether to "re-add" them or just leave it and continue on as it is. What a pain!

In other news....We had a very nice Christmas. Chris unfortunately had to work until five on Christmas Eve, so we went to church on Christmas Eve Eve (the 23rd). We spent Christmas Eve at Chris's parents house and then my family visited Christmas Day. Christmas Day night we went to Grandma Lantz's. This was the first year that Addison understood the concept of Santa (well sort-of) and so that was really fun for both of us. Santa brought Addison a baby monkey nursey (or baby Ah-Ah, as she calls it), a train (she's obsessed with trains), Little People Castle and Carriage, among many other things. As always, she was spoiled by both Chris and my parents.

I truly cannot believe that it's December 28th and Christmas is over and a new year is just around the corner. It seems like it was just Summer. Have a happy and healthy rest of 2008, everyone!

No comments: